Monday, September 23, 2013

A little goes a long way...


From a young age I battled with keeping my facial skin completely clear and free from blemishes. I went from dermatologist to dermatologist trying new products and solutions to improve the situation. When I eventually wanted to give up, I came across Environ facial products and it truly changed my life. Within a few weeks my skin was blemish free and people started to ask me what I was doing to get such glowing skin. To this day I am very passionate about these products and I continue to use them on a daily basis. I found many customers who shared the same views as I have so I thought I would share these views and life experiences with you. But first let me tell you a little bit more about this wonderful product.

Environ is a South African skin care range which has been formulated in relation to South Africa’s climate. Environ include an extensive range of products, from mild skin care solutions to anti-aging serums. This range of products is suitable for young and aging skin as the different categories of products cater for this. Both young and old customers have provided reviews with regards to Environ products. One only needs to use a tiny bit of the product and it usually lasts a long time.

“I am a 30yr old woman and have been using Environ for 5 years now. I moved from the Debut up to the C-Quence range and now the AVST range. My skin had deteriorated from the effects of the sun before I used the range, now it’s less wrinkled, pigmentation has gone, it has a beautiful glow and people always can't believe my age when I tell them. I have used many other popular brands but nothing seems to work like Environ. You need to start with the early range and work your way up as your skin becomes accustom to it.”





“I must have spent thousands of rands over the years on products and I have tried everything. Since I have been using Environ my skin is so much firner and clearer looking and that is just with the low amount of vitamin A in the B-active range. With these products my skin does not fare up and I look forward to moving toward the next age category of products.”


No comments:

Post a Comment